NEENAH HEAT TRANSFER PAPER – LASER-ONE-OPAQUE – Made in USA
For LaserJet Printer Use
LASER-1-OPAQUE® is easy to use for transferring laser photo-quality images or other graphics to dark coloured materials, offering a soft supple transferred image that is vibrant and durable – and will withstand many laundry cycles, regardless of the model of a laser printer or copier.
– The image can be plot cut or trimmed.
– The image should be printed RIGHT-READING.
1. Print image right reading.
2. Trim away the unprinted areas of the transfer if desired.
Prepare the garment/fabric by ensuring the surface is clean, dry, and wrinkle-free using a lint brush and your heat press.
1. Bend a corner to remove the backing paper from the printed image.
2. Place the printed image on top of the garment with the image facing up (right reading to you).
3. Completely cover the image with siliconised parchment paper.
4. Press 30 seconds at 350°F/177°C using medium (30 psi/2 to 3 bar) pressure.
5. Peel the parchment paper off in a smooth even motion after the transfer cools completely.
Video instruction : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPiLNrBTTVM
Turn garment inside out and wash in cold water using a mild detergent. Do not use bleach. Dry on low-heat setting. If you intend to iron the transferred area, ensure that the image is covered with parchment paper before ironing.
STORAGE & HANDLING
Store Heat Transfer Paper in a cool, dry area and do not remove from carton or polybag until you are ready to use.
IMPORTANT: Printers and heat presses vary in their accuracy. We recommend that you test the paper in your equipment to ensure the best results.