NEENAH HEAT TRANSFER PAPER – JET-PRO® SoftStretch – Made in USA
For Inkjet Printer Use
JET-PRO® SS Heat Transfer Paper is printable by most desktop and roll-fed inkjet printers and is very easy to use, providing a soft, supple transferred image on white and light-coloured fabrics that is vibrant and durable – and will withstand many laundry cycles.
– The image should be printed in REVERSE.
1. Print the image in reverse or mirrored format.
2. Trim away the unprinted areas of the transfer if desired.
Prepare the garment/fabric by ensuring the surface is clean, dry, and wrinkle-free using a lint brush and your heat press.
1. Place the transfer on top of the garment with the image side touching the substrate (backing paper is facing you).
2. Press 30 seconds at 375°F/190°C using medium/heavy pressure (30 psi/3 to 5 bar).
3. Let paper cool up to 1 minute to avoid burning fingers.
4. Peel the paper while still hot in a smooth even motion. (Paper may be peeled at any temperature, depending on which end “feel” results are preferred).
5. For greatest softness, quickly stretch the fabric in all directions while still hot. If you used the cold peel method, quickly repress the parchment-covered image and stretch while still hot.
Turn garment inside out and wash in cold water using a mild detergent. Do not use bleach. Dry on low-heat setting. If you intend to iron the transferred area, ensure that the image is covered with parchment paper before ironing.
STORAGE & HANDLING
Store Heat Transfer Paper in a cool, dry area and do not remove from carton or polybag until you are ready to use.
IMPORTANT: Printers and heat presses vary in their accuracy. We recommend that you test the paper in your equipment to ensure the best results.