INTRODUCING GOFLEX HEAT TRANSFER PVC VINYL
Our GoFlex Heat Transfer PVC Vinyl is made with eco-friendly material and is suitable for soft and smooth plotting/cutting. It is thin, elastic, soft-touch and also easy to weed. It has high elasticity, comes in normal and sticky type, to enable users to work on small and tiny letters, logos as well as delicate designs on the vinyl.
Width: 20” (50cm)
Length: 31cm (sheet), 1oocm (metre)
Net Weight: 0.2kg (sheet), 0.5kg (metre)
HEAT TRANSFER SETTINGS
Temperature: 150°C (302℉)
Time: 10 – 15 seconds
Peeling: Hot Peel (Normal)
Suitable For: Cotton, Mixtures of Polyester/Cotton, Polyester/Acrylic or Similar Fabric
HOW TO USE
1. Design or trace the image you want by using computer design software.
2. Using a plotter machine (such as Silhouette CAMEO or GRAPHTEC), cut it in MIRROR image.
3. Weed the unused vinyl around the image you have cut.
4. Place the front image in the place where you want to transfer onto the garment.
5. Set the heat press machine from 150°C.
6. Press it only around 10 to 15 seconds at medium pressure.
7. When it is hot, remove the backing film.
Notice: All the details here are based on our experience. We recommend you to perform your own test, prior to standard production. Also, the colour in the display may slightly differ from the actual product.